Community Activation and Event Grants applications open
Applications are now open for the Council's Community Activation Grants and Community Activation Events sponsorship.
Waratah-Wynyard Council is calling for applications for the 2017 Community Activation Grants and Community Activation Event Grants.
Council expects to allocate up to $50,000 in grants in the two funding rounds. This allocation will be subject to receiving suitable funding proposals and satisfactory progress reports.
The Community Activation Grants program provides grant monies up to a maximum of $2000 per eligible projects, within allocated budget.
The Community Activation Grants provide the opportunity for organisations to apply for funding assistance under the following areas:
- Community small grants – projects for community groups not covered in other categories
- Recreation & wellbeing – Australia representatives, sporting clubs projects, wellbeing programs
- Art & culture – Arts prizes, Municipal Band
- Youth & Education – Scholarships, UTAS, college prizes, book prizes local schools
- Community Support – Small projects maximum $200
The Community Activation Event Grants will also be up to $50,000 in grants in the two funding rounds.
The Community Activation Event Grants provides the opportunity for organisations to apply for funding assistance under the following areas:
- Signature Events – Annual sponsored events
- New Events – up to $6,000 over 3 years reduced allocation
- One-Off Event
For more information, please see the Community Activation Grants Guidelines document attached below. Application forms are also attached.